Air cargo operations
The main difference of carriage of goods by air is the operational efficiency. Of course, when it comes to the cost of air transportation, it is higher than transportation by other types of transport. However, when transporting small shipments, the cost difference may be insignificant, and under certain conditions it may even be lower.
Our company, involved in carriage of goods for the construction of the “South Stream” project, the Yamal – Europe, Sakhalin – Vladivostok – Khabarovsk gas pipelines, ensures fast and qualitative air cargo transportation by passenger and cargo aircrafts, performing scheduled and charter flights.
In the light of specific features of the performed work, particular attention is paid on the control over the whereabouts of cargo, activities on its prompt delivery, including the rapid changes of route and other conditions of transportation in case of intervention of external factors: weather conditions, actions of third parties, etc. Another essential component of transportation is reporting. We perform our activities in full compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, in particular with the laws and regulations applicable in the area of shipping and forwarding activities, and in many cases preparation of all the required report documents: forwarder orders, forwarding receipts, consignment notes (according to the Charter of motor transport), airway bills, warehouse receipts, accounting documents takes more time than the transportation itself.
Sky Group Company offers to use our service for the delivery of goods in Russia and throughout the world. Our rates and quality of services will satisfy the most demanding clients.
We accept goods for transportation at our warehouse at Saint Petersburg, Shturmanskaya Street, 7 or we pick up the goods at the address specified by our clients. The cost of pick-up and delivery of goods in Saint Petersburg and immediate suburbs – 500 rubles. The forwarding receipt is given when picking up the goods.
|№||Arrival point||The cost of transportation per 1 kg.||The minimum cost|
- Execution of documents – 400 rubles
- Terminal processing of the outgoing cargos – 7 rubles per kilogram, + 300 rubles, minimum payment for 5 kg (including the storage within 3 days)
- Terminal processing of the arrived cargos – 7 rubles per kilogram,+ 500 rubles, minimum payment for 5 kg (including the storage within 3 days)
- Terminal processing of the outgoing special cargos – 10 rubles per kilogram + 700 rubles (including the storage within 3 days)
- Terminal processing of the arrived special cargos – 10 rubles per kilogram + 1800 rubles (including the storage within 3 days)
- Storage of the arrived and outgoing cargos from the 4th day – 5 rubles per kilogram a day
- Storage of the arrived and outgoing dangerous cargos – 8 rubles per kilogram
- Storage of the arrived and outgoing cargos in the refrigerating chamber – 7 rubles per kilogram
- Storage of the arrived and outgoing cargos at the isotopic warehouse – 700 rubles per kilogram a day
Conditions of application of tariffs for some categories of cargos:
- High-value cargos or cargos of crucial importance – 100%
- Live animals – 100%
- Human remains – 100%
- Oversized and heavy cargos (over 3 t, if possible) – 30%.
- Perishable goods under temperature control – 10%
- Medicines and pharmaceutical goods – 10%
The tariff for the “door-to-door shipping” service in the cities of Russia is available on request.